It's already been March for a few days! (can you believe it???)
February was not terribly productive for traceyjay quilts. Steiger and Scarlet were each sick for about 3 weeks out of the month. :(
BUT - say it with me... "it is what it is."
Last month's report:
1) Hmmm... I am thinking I want to finish my Chubby Stars. I feel like it needs to be on my couch. If not that quilt, then another old WIP. Maybe if I do one/month I will get them all done this year. :)
Penny Candy is on its way to the quilter finally! Does that count? ;)
2) A couple little swap gifts -- I am making a pillow for Crystal, and a surprise for some of my quilty ladies who will be gathering without me (darn high cost of plane tickets!)
I made a cute bag for Angela! And I'm working on Crystal's pillow. :)
3) A super fun quilt that uses these:
I got this quilt top done! Also on its way to the quilter!
1) Make a baby quilt. They're my favorite -- I have many WIPs to finish, or a new one to start. This little bundle of Les Amis is calling me.
This is a card for my friend I made for her little shower. They didn't peek, so this card was to tell her she'll get her baby's quilt when baby arrives.
|hey -- in a month like this one, even little sewing "counts" ;)|
2) Finish the Union Jack quilt for Ty.
These are the fabrics I'm using.
I drafted this Union Jack pattern, and was so proud of myself for paper piecing it, but it didn't match my pattern for some reason??? So I have to try again unfortunately... (sadly this segment doesn't line up with any of them on the flag, and since the friend I'm making this for is actually from England, I thought I would fix it)
3) And these three! These quilts are all going to Lindsay at Eileen Quilts (at some point, you just realize they're not going to get done without a little help -- thank you Lindsay!) She is donating the quilting for Chelsa's Scrappy Sprouts -- so sweet of her! ♥ I am so looking forward to sitting on the couch and binding these. :)
Thanks for linking up! Sorry again about the late post!