I need some structure. Pretty seriously.
Scarlet, as adorable as she is, doesn't sleep through the night yet (though in all fairness, I'm OK with that, because I kind of like our quiet time together, and do my best quilt brainstorms then)...
Steiger has dropped his naps and I've taken to just plopping him on the couch with a movie for some quiet time after I get Scarlet down for her nap, and letting him crash if he wants to. And you moms all know what happens -- yep, when he falls asleep, Scarlet, notorious little cat-napper that she is, wakes up.
But -- every now and then, little napping fairies do indeed visit my house. And both my children sleep at once. And when they do, I need some structure, because otherwise I stare at the computer
So I'm giving myself three goals.
Each month, I will write down three goals, and at the end of the month, I will reflect, report, and re-evaluate for the next month.
Yep, this is what I've decided to.
For April -- my goals are:
1) Finish Pattern #2 quilt, tentatively named "Penny Candy" and get it published, as well as getting paper patterns for French Kisses done.
I have more sashing fabric coming this week for the full-sized version (which is almost done!)... and I've pulled fabrics to test the baby version.
2) Complete one old WIP... (I'm thinking it will be one of these two)
(you see how small Steiger is in this picture -- he's going to be three next week, so this one needs to be finished up soon)
or this one:
3) Make a happy sewing project -- just something pretty that I like.
- only three things
- need to be attainable goals
- Link back here (there's a button on the side that I hope works!)
Since this is my WIP report -- I'm linking to Lee's!
OK -- Now you Link up! (You've got a couple days to do it)
(Sheesh -- more new technology -- I hope this works too!)